Mixtape Music Series
The Mixtape Music Series is a free, all-ages, live music series that funds 16 musicians presenting original work. Each monthly Mixtape performance consists of two 45 to 60-minute acts within the Blackbox, Stage or Main Gallery.
Available Awards: 16
Space at the Medium: Blackbox, Main Gallery, Stage (as determined by The Medium Staff)
Timeframe: Rotating Monthly, 2 Artists/Groups Per Month
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Practicing artists and groups of artists are eligible to apply
- Non-profit organizations are not eligible
- Applicants do not need to be Arkansas residents
- The majority of the funds will be awarded to recipients in Benton, Washington, Madison, Crawford, Carroll, and/or Sebastian Counties of Arkansas
- Previous Mixtape Music Series recipients may not reapply for this fund
Wednesday, June 21, 5:30-6:30pm
Bulgarian pianist Miroslava Panayotova performed a solo piano recital, which includes pieces from various style periods, entitled A Tapestry of Sorrows and Passions.
“Opus” by Princeaus, features an audio-visual performance experience that provides contextual depth to the lyrics behind their music. A story telling evening, where people can hear exactly why they felt each song should be written.